German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

looking for GWP pup in eastern PA / NJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
germanrules

PostPosted: 05/01/07, 6:18 am    Post subject: looking for GWP pup in eastern PA / NJ Reply with quote

I'm looking for a GWP pup for a pet. My uncle used to breed them, but has given up years ago. My last GWP died from Cushing's disease a few years ago and it's time to find a new buddy, but this breed is hard to find! I live in lower Bucks County, PA, and am looking for a pup within a half-day's drive.
I can be contacted at doctorclock@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Todd
cjs180
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 05/01/07, 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for a pet, possibly adopt a rescue dog. Watch the board here, they come up from time to time.

Good luck, Chris

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=482
Leadhead
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 05/07/07, 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an Von Buffeltaler Kennel in Mifflinburg PA you can check them out at www.vombuffeltalter.com (this is not an endorsement or recommendation of this kennel). Hope this may help
itsabetsy

PostPosted: 05/10/07, 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rescue is a great idea. My GWP came from rescue, and she's got the best temperament of any dog I've ever owned. She wins the hearts of everyone everywhere she goes.

I just checked Petfinder.com and see that there are two young females sort-of in your area. One is a cute 4-5 month puppy in Alexandria, VA. Is that too far for you to travel?

Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Betsy
katababa
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 05/11/07, 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am currently fostering 2 5/6 mo puppies, one male, one female. (female black and white, the male is liver roan)Extremely social, good with kids, love people and extremely intelligent. If you would like more information about them please contact Mary Murray Gwprescue@gwprescue.com for more information and an application. I live right outside of washington dc and could drive a little ways.
natureboy-jeff

PostPosted: 05/30/08, 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I happen to have some male 7 weeks old left if you are interested . Thanks Jeff
yuanyelss

PostPosted: 01/24/11, 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My GWP came from rescue, and she's got the best temperament of any dog I've ever owned. She wins the hearts of everyone everywhere she goes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: