German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Looking for a good home for my male german pointer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renee

PostPosted: 03/29/06, 1:38 pm    Post subject: Looking for a good home for my male german pointer Reply with quote

I am looking for a good home for my one year old neutered male german pointer shorthaired dog. He is a loving dog, good natured but does not want to be kept in doors. He needs a good home to run or be taught to hunt. Please help. I am in desparate need of this. We only have a short time left before resorting to humaine society. We have tried everything but he is not happy in doors. Crying or Very sad
Slug

PostPosted: 03/29/06, 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by "He's not happy being indoors"?

Have you done any obedience training with him? I think you may be jumping the Gun, giving him away. Have you had him since he was a puppy? If not, how long have you had him? And what is his past history?

There is no doubt you can fix the problems you are having, -- “With Time”

I am sure others here are willing to give advice and help…

Give us the full details.

Are you willing to keep the dog? Do you have a back-yard? There are a thousand of question, but details will help alot, so don't leave out anything about your situation...

Good Luck
FCwire

PostPosted: 03/30/06, 3:38 pm    Post subject: Slug's right Reply with quote

Please give details, sometimes finding a new home is the best option, but why not seek one last source of advice,
-N
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: