German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Help...I need a pic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Companion Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drcortho

PostPosted: 01/03/06, 2:28 pm    Post subject: Help...I need a pic Reply with quote

I know this doesn't classify as companion training but I am in need of some assistance. I have a 2 year old GWP that is black and white ticked and took off on a hunting adventure by himself Dec. 31st.

I moved last week to a new house out in the country and he ran off about 8 miles away from there and I am not sure if he will be able to find his way back. I've looked and looked for him to no avail and talked to anyone in the area that would listen but no one has seen him. I know the best thing to do is circulate a pic of him but my computer crashed that had my most recent pics of him.

I would appreciate someone emailing me a pic of their GWP so that I can then get a pic out in the area. No one in this area has ever seen a GWP and they are hard to explain to people that have Pit bulls and Chows.

Thanks for helping out someone that has lost their best friend.
coopercallaway@aol.com or drc@callawayorthodontics.com
dualgwp

PostPosted: 01/06/06, 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any luck with finding your dog? have you received any photos?

You could let our rescue know your pup has gone missing, that way if he shows up in a shelter they will probably be able to help get him home to you.

Let us know!
mtnlvn

PostPosted: 01/20/06, 1:47 pm    Post subject: lost dpg Reply with quote

I am so sorry to hear about your pup! I hope you have found him since your post. I only have pics of my 4mos old, otherwise I would love to send you one. Can you copy any pics off this website?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Companion Training All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: