Joined: 21 Oct 2002
Location: Minneapolis, MN
|Posted: 09/20/05, 8:37 am Post subject: Have a winning dog at Nationals and never leave home
|For those of you that aren't going to Nationals and therefore, probably didn't read about this......
Photo Contest Fund Raiser for GWPCA Rescue
Here is how it will work....
Your photos will be displayed in the categories you choose. LoonaToon and Shar will work the exhibit and ask for donations to vote for 3 photos. Just think of how much money we can raise with all the Agility people around! Get that camera out, shoot a few laughs of your goofy Wire and let's raise some money for Rescue!
- Your donation will be $5 per photo/category or 5 photos/categories for $20.
- Photos no larger than 4x6.
- Your name, address, phone, and # of category must be on the back of each photo.
(If you want to enter the same photo in more than 1 category, there must be a photo for each category entered.)
- Most importantly.... You do not have to be present to win!
NOTE: Do not email photos. They must be mailed.
Deadline is September 24th. Winners will be announced Sunday 10/9.
If you would like your photos back, please send a stamped self addressed envelope with your entries.
Make checks out to GWPCA Rescue
Mail to : Shar Patnoe
719 150th St.
Roberts, WI 54023
All photos MUST have a Wire in it!
1. Pup-peroni - litter or individual
2. A Hard Day's Night - Bed time
3. My Dog Can Do That - A funny antic
4. There It Is - A classic or funny point
5. Fetch It Up - Must have something in his mouth
6. Best Friends - Kid and dog
7. Pals - Your dog and another animal besides a dog
8. Wire Look Alike - Human and dog
9. Funny Looking - No, not your dog. YOU!
10. Bad Hair Day - Head photo
11. Wired - Your dog in action
12. Pack it up - At least 2 dogs. One has to be a Wire.