German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

AriellWorks, LLC - it isn't junk mail!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Nationals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony
Master
Master

PostPosted: 08/07/05, 9:40 pm    Post subject: AriellWorks, LLC - it isn't junk mail!!! Reply with quote

I almost threw the premiums for the Nationals in the garbage. Wouldn't you think that the premiums would have a GWPCA return address instead of this outfit?
dualgwp

PostPosted: 08/28/05, 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thinking.... hopefully no one tossed it without looking.
If they did, the forms can all be downloaded from the GWPCA home page.
Also, all you hunt test folks, take note that there will be 2 days of hunt tests!!!! Monday and Tuesday.

I see you are judging the trial the weekend before at Solon! Any chance you know what the running order is going to be?

Starting to try to figure out my entries for everything, but until I know whats running when, it's tough to figure out exactly who will go where and when.

Starting to get excited about making the trip north and west!
thanks
Tony
Master
Master

PostPosted: 08/28/05, 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dualgwp wrote:
I see you are judging the trial the weekend before at Solon! Any chance you know what the running order is going to be?

I haven't heard a thing since I agreed to judge. Hopefully I will be getting a premium soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Nationals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: