German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Ball Caps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave1967
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 05/28/05, 11:13 am    Post subject: Ball Caps Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a source for nice Ball Caps, T-Shirts, and Sweatshirts with a good looking German Wirehaired Embroidered Patch. I see a lot of shirts and caps with logos for other breeds but have never seen any for the GWP.
K2K

PostPosted: 06/03/05, 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try The Whiskered Dog.... I couldn't seem to get the URL deal to work, but search w/ that... Of course, the shirts say The Whiskered Dog as well as having the GWP silouhette...

Ugly Dog Hunting has some too, I think.

Karen
Dave1967
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/05/05, 6:02 pm    Post subject: A Hat Just a Hat Reply with quote

Thanks Karen, I had seen the Ugly Dog Hats, but had never came across the Whiskered Dog Web page. I may buy one of the WD Hats, but I would really like to find one that looked more like the profile in the GWP Club Logo.
Chinchy
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/17/05, 7:02 am    Post subject: Cap`s & shirts Reply with quote

Try www.jessesoutdoorwear.com they have what you are looking for & they will do custom work,to match the color of your dog`s!! I bought cap`s from them & the quality is great!
Black & White German Wirehaired Pointers
Dave1967
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 07/04/05, 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chinchy I checked out the web page and it looks like the answer.
stockdam

PostPosted: 01/26/09, 4:14 pm    Post subject: The Whiskered Dog Reply with quote

this site is back up and running but under another agenda. You might want o check it out.
biggdadd58

PostPosted: 01/27/09, 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son does this kind of stuff in his business. If there is a demand for it I'm sure he will cut me a deal on the stuff. Let me know if there is any interest.
biggdadd58

PostPosted: 01/27/09, 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: The Whiskered Dog Reply with quote

stockdam wrote:
this site is back up and running but under another agenda. You might want o check it out.

What is the address?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: