German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

if you are looking for a puppy.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dualgwp

PostPosted: 02/11/05, 4:04 pm    Post subject: if you are looking for a puppy..... Reply with quote

I am the Breeder Referal contact for the GWPCA. If you are looking for a litter of puppies in your area (or out of your area) please feel free to drop me an email.

Some things to help in your search....
Let me know what area of the country you live in
Let me know what you want the dog for (hunting, pet, show etc. )
Let me know how far you are willing to travel to find a puppy
Let me know if you would consider an older dog, rescue or started dog

Right now, there is a litter in CA I am aware of. There are a couple on the east coast that will be due in the next month or so.

Breeders, you can help me as well by keeping me up to date on your upcoming litters... sire and dam will help, phone number, email, and state that you live.

Thanks all!
Bernee Brawn
justagwp@tradenet.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: