German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

GWP Getting Popular???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abbyw

PostPosted: 07/05/04, 7:49 pm    Post subject: GWP Getting Popular??? Reply with quote

I was flipping through the Pottery Barn kids catalog yesterday and low and behold there was a GWP puppy in the catalog sitting on the bed with one of the kids! My husband and I were surprised because we have never seen a GWP in a catalog like that before! The puppy was so cute! It reminded me of my little girl when she was a pup!!! Just thought that it was interesting and wondered if anyone else saw!
Beths

PostPosted: 07/19/04, 10:52 am    Post subject: popular dog! Reply with quote

I agree, the GWP is showing up more and more each year. Last years L.L. Bean's fall catalogue had a GWP lying on a dock with one other their models. I also have bought a birthday card last year that had a pick of a very 'hairy' looking GWP popping out of a large birthday present. Bought 2 of them for future use! Definetly becoming an animal of interest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: