German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheerio

PostPosted: 06/10/04, 1:02 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

It is good to be back. But I can't help to notice that we seem to have lost many members... Were they all notifyed?
For some reason I have received sevral inquiries as to the status of the board over the past few months, but unfortunately, once I past them on to the ex-admin, I did not keep them. I know that some people would just love it if they new we were back on trac!

Let's pass the word shall we?
trackindog
Senior
Senior

PostPosted: 06/11/04, 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hi Cheerio!! It IS good to have the site back up! I checked back quite often and was always disappointed to see no new posts. This is a good group to have online as when we were deciding on whether or not to get a GWP all of my info came from here.

Good to be back!

Ann
K2K

PostPosted: 06/15/04, 9:08 pm    Post subject: I too Reply with quote

checked back now and again.

Glad the site's back up and running!

Karen
Dave
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/17/04, 10:43 pm    Post subject: Website Reply with quote

How long was the site down?

I've been away for quite a while. We had our computer disconnected while we did some remodeling last fall and we decided to just go without a computer at home for a while.

It did seem kind of odd how not much changed here since last fall.

My 2 wires are doing fine.
ANGUS
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/27/04, 12:48 am    Post subject: Yes it is nice to have this board back again Reply with quote

Hi all,,hope you have all kept well...My dog and I have been busy...just about finished our CD,,one more leg,,,we went to our 1st outdoor show,,what a treat that was,,,,,I was just about to start the off leash work,when a pigon flew overhead...well you know what that means,,,,Angus turned and watched where the bird landed and promptly went on point..so we missed finishing the last leg...he must love these shows,,cause he keeps wanting to go back,lol,,,so I will look for one more show and see if we can't be done with this level soon,,,,then I think I am going to move on to tracking,,as there are not any field trials anywhere in my area,,we will just keep going till such time as there is....any who....nice to see ppl back ,,talk to you all soon,,bye for now.
cheerio

PostPosted: 06/30/04, 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you Angus.
I am glad to see that you are doing so well!
Good luck for your last leg.
Dave1967
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/30/04, 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheerio, your question “Were they all notified? “ begs the question, “where some of the registered members of the board notified that the board was back up. If so, how where they notified and who made the determination of who was and who was not notified?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: