German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

first GWP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whatsinaname

PostPosted: 12/25/03, 10:58 pm    Post subject: first GWP Reply with quote

Aloha to all, a newbie on deck !
First I must appologize to all as I have been quietly eavesdropping for some time now. I have read many insightful questions and informative answers, I have also witnessed a remarkable dedication and vigilance to what seems to be a very endearing breed.
I have decided to step forwards and join the forum as I now feel I have come to the right people to seek advice. Feel free to 'say it as it is' and please do not let etiquette get in the way of candor. I am only interested in the best interests of the dog and by default that of his new family.
I am not, and unlikely ever will be a hunter in the true sense of the word. I am however a photographer and spend a great deal of my time roaming the land 'shooting' film. I have had dogs of all breeds and sizes as a child and as an adult, from toy dogs to Irish Wolfhounds, and have enjoyed the different and varied attributes of each and every one of them. I have however decided to try and find a dog (or bitch) that could be a better match for my regimen. So you will decide whether or not this breed would even be suited to or be wasted on, the likes of me and my young family. If you could offer me any insight on sex, type(hunting,trials showing,etc...) puppy or adult, I would be very grateful. I remain very hopeful
Kind regards to all
Mahalo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: