German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

MALE GWP UP TO 12MTHS FOR EXPORT TO AUSTRALIA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambarman

PostPosted: 10/29/03, 12:01 am    Post subject: MALE GWP UP TO 12MTHS FOR EXPORT TO AUSTRALIA Reply with quote

I am looking for a quality, pedegree, registered male GWP pup up to 12 months of age for export to Australia for stud purposes. Due to quarantine regs, pups under 6 months cannot be exported. I am very keen to hear from anyone who may be able to assist.

I am also keen to explore the possibility of AI.

Cheers,

sambarman
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: