German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

We just finished our 1st show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANGUS
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 10/19/03, 5:07 pm    Post subject: We just finished our 1st show Reply with quote

Angus did very well.he worked great for me.we finally got over the bounce and spring trot that he was doing on the 1st day,and now he has a great showy trot.
I was very happy how he showed for me,but we only manage a 5th in group,every dog that was finishing in the top 4 were show by pros.but thats ok because we had lots of interest,and everyone loved him.
He was so well behaved,and a perfect gentlman.
next we are going to a 2 day, 4 trial obedence show,thats next month.I am thinking with lots of work we could get our CD there.but who knows what will happen. bye for now.
cheerio

PostPosted: 10/19/03, 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you both. Any group placement is a great victory, especially at a first show!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: