German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Nebraska trial in Sept?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Field Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Londa

PostPosted: 07/24/03, 10:37 am    Post subject: Nebraska trial in Sept? Reply with quote

Would like information on a GWP trial to be held in Nebraska around Sept. 5-7 and to be put on mailing list for premium list. Anybody out there have any information? Would appreciate it as I hope to go to the Irish Setter trial immediately following and could make it a two (or three, if the Shorthairs have their trial the next weekend) trial trip. It's a far piece from central Oklahoma to Nebraska, so I'd like to make the most of the trip.

Londa Warren, Edmond, OK
Owned, trained & mis-handled by Irish Setters:
AFC Jazzy O'Shillelagh 7/18/90 - 7/6/03
and her girls, Twinkie and Sissie
WireGait

PostPosted: 08/03/03, 1:26 pm    Post subject: Bassett Nebr. Trial Reply with quote

I am a member of the German Wirehair Pointer Club of E. Nebraska.

I spoke with Ray Dohse, who is with the Irish Setter Club, and that club is cancelling their Bassett Trial. As a result of that, the GWPC of E. Nebr. is cancelling their trial. Concerning the shorthair trail that was to follow the Irish Setter trial, that will only be an American Field Licensed trial. They were unable to get AKC approval since it is a new club.

Hopefully, the GWPC of E Nebr. will be able to organize a field trial at Bassett next year.

Sorry! [/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Field Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: