German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

I am looking for a pup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Hunting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IAhunter

PostPosted: 03/16/10, 7:40 pm    Post subject: I am looking for a pup Reply with quote

I am looking for a GWP pup. I am in the Midwest near the IA/ IL boarder. Can anyone give me a suggestion of a few close kennels. Or where I can get a puppie? Any information or help would be great.

Thanks Mike
ljhckr

PostPosted: 03/18/10, 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check on the website gundogsonlne.com they have a list of breeders as well as pups and started dogs also versatiledog website has breeder listings and gundogforum.com and ultimatepheasanthunting.com just a few to get you started.
lakota

PostPosted: 03/19/10, 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will have a litter on the ground in two months. Dam is located in Pekin, IL and Sire is located in Champaign, IL. Both great hunting dogs! If you are interested and want more info let me know. The breeding was for family and friends.

Clint
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: