German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

4Health Dog food anyone tried this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Health Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohiogwp

PostPosted: 01/21/10, 6:47 pm    Post subject: 4Health Dog food anyone tried this? Reply with quote

I went to TSC to buy my usual Tast of the Wild (TOTW) High Plains, but noticed a new brand next to my TOTW. It is called 4health, supposedly No wheat, No Corn, No Soy. Seems as if it would compete with TOTW, except it is less expensive ranging from $25-$30 per 35 lbs. I have bought a bag that is "Performance Formula" this formula is the closest in Protein. Just wanted to know what others have heard etc...By the way the clerk says it is made by Diamond, but the address on the back is the same as TOTW??
Ohiogwp

PostPosted: 03/10/10, 1:36 pm    Post subject: 4Health Update Reply with quote

Just wanted to update others on the 4Health dog food from TSC. After a 35 lbs. bag of the "Performance" blend I am not completely satisfied. My dog seems to have alot of soft almost loose stools and larger in size. I also have notice a small decline in energy. I think I will go back to Tast of the Wild High plains. Maybe, try another?
ljhckr

PostPosted: 03/18/10, 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a six month old pup i have been feeding it to for about 2 months and have not noticed any problems with energy,coat or stools maybe just different dog . also have been looking at loyal that is sold at atwoods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Health Issues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: