German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

GWP in Western New York needs help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HELP_FRITZ

PostPosted: 07/11/03, 10:19 am    Post subject: GWP in Western New York needs help Reply with quote

This dog needs help. He is an amazing and loving dog. He doesn't do well with cats or children. He is def. a lover. He listens and is the sweetest dog ever. The owner needs to get rid of him b/c his dog bit his granddaughter. He loves his dog but doesn't think he can keep him. We have him at the kennel I work at and my boss and I have been trying to find him a new home. I see that there is a GWP rescue but there is no number and we dont' have a lot of time left to try and save him. Crying or Very sad
E-mail me with any advice.
ilovemybordercollierijo@yahoo.com
Thank you.
HELP_FRITZ

PostPosted: 07/14/03, 5:35 pm    Post subject: Thanks to those who e-mailed me Reply with quote

Thank you to all the people who e-mailed me with advice. I really appreciate it. I don't want to jump the gun, but I think we found a home for my baby Fritz. Please cross your fingers for him and I will let you all know what he ends up.
HELP_FRITZ

PostPosted: 07/21/03, 8:57 pm    Post subject: There is a happy ending Reply with quote

Today Fritz went to his new home. The man who took him has had many rescued dogs before and he is a good match for my momma's boy. I cried when I had to give him to the new owner. BUt i know Fritz is in good hands but I tell you, it is like giving away one of my children! But Fritz is safe! I love and miss him very much, I get to see him in a month but I can call whenever to see how my boy is doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: