German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

To ANNE, RE: BARF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Health Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheerio

PostPosted: 04/15/03, 2:59 pm    Post subject: To ANNE, RE: BARF Reply with quote

Anne, I apologize for not getting back to you earlier, I have been away for a little while. Your profile does not include your e-mail address, so I am giving you the requested information on the board, which is probably a good idea anyway, since that way, other board member from your area can also have it.
You can buy BARF under the name of Steve's Real Food at most of the Chuck and Don's Pet Food Outlets and I was told possibly at Pet Junction.
Also, there is an organise group you can contact through: http//barfbuyers.tripod.com
They have a ring going whereby you can pick up BARF on the 3rd Wednesday of each month between 12.30 and 1.30 in Roseville (North East 'burb). I was told that if this time is not convenient for you, someone from the group will pick it up for you and you can get it when convenient. I also have a private e-mail address if you need more information from this group. Simply give me your address and I will be pleased to forward it to you.

For any of you interested in feeding BARF, no matter where you are, I can probably hook you up with a distributor. (I have no interest in the product whatsoever except for the belief that it is a good way to feed our fury friends, really! Smile )
Anne
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/17/03, 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cheerio!
Thanks for the info! That is awesome. I actually stayed away from the board for a while so I didn't see the post until now. I have been feeding BARF however, making my own. I now would not dream of feeding anything but raw.

I live just blocks from Roseville (just on the Minneapolis side) so the pick up would work great. I will check them out right away.

My e-mail is annechendrickson@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you.

Talk to you soon!
Anne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Health Issues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: