German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Top 10 List Updates???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhoughton

PostPosted: 01/16/09, 10:11 am    Post subject: Top 10 List Updates??? Reply with quote

Does anyone have any idea when the Top 10 Field list will be updated? I understand this is probably not a trivial task, but am real excited to see the final rankings.
admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 01/16/09, 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 10 List Updates??? Reply with quote

I have them, look for them to be posted to the website tonight. Sorry for the delay
jhoughton

PostPosted: 01/16/09, 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 10 List Updates??? Reply with quote

admin wrote:
I have them, look for them to be posted to the website tonight. Sorry for the delay

Thanks for the update...is it going to be through the end of the year? I noticed that it was now through August.
admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 01/16/09, 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end of year one isn't out yet, hopefully soon
jhoughton

PostPosted: 01/17/09, 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
The end of year one isn't out yet, hopefully soon

Thanks for the quick response...
Tony
Master
Master

PostPosted: 01/17/09, 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 10 List Updates??? Reply with quote

jhoughton wrote:
Does anyone have any idea when the Top 10 Field list will be updated? I understand this is probably not a trivial task, but am real excited to see the final rankings.

How many Open and Amateur dogs did Trish defeat last year?

Digger only had one amateur placement last Fall, so your dog has a pretty good chance of being at the top of that list when the final rankings come out this Summer.
jhoughton

PostPosted: 01/17/09, 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 10 List Updates??? Reply with quote

Tony wrote:
jhoughton wrote:

How many Open and Amateur dogs did Trish defeat last year?

Digger only had one amateur placement last Fall, so your dog has a pretty good chance of being at the top of that list when the final rankings come out this Summer.

Tony,

Trish had 8 placements and 129 dogs defeated...I think Digger got her...with 140+ overall.

May not be a bad breeding in the near future Wink

Regards,
Jay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: