German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Nationals Field Trial Running Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Nationals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony
Master
Master

PostPosted: 09/28/08, 9:11 pm    Post subject: Nationals Field Trial Running Order Reply with quote

It has been more than a week since the drawing. Is the running order going to be posted on gwpca.com or will we have to wait until next weekend to see it?
dualgwp

PostPosted: 10/01/08, 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you contact the ft sec. Liz Dixon is you need to know the running order.

I'm on the road (actually sitting in a fairgrounds in DesMoines) heading to Nebraska and don't have the info with me.

When I get to Lincoln tomorrow I'll see if we can get it posted on the web site.
Tony
Master
Master

PostPosted: 10/02/08, 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year I printed the running order off of the website before I left home. I really don't mind waiting until Sunday night or Monday morning to see when I am running, just as long as I don't have to pay $10 for a running order like I did in 2003. Rolling Eyes
dualgwp

PostPosted: 10/03/08, 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you paid $10 you purchased the entire catalog, not only a running order. From memory, I don't ever remember there not being free running orders available for those running a dog.

Hopefully you have contacted Liz Dixon and she emailed you the entire running orders for all of the stakes. If not, please see me once you get there and I'll make sure you get a free one. Not a catalog, just a running order.
bigoak

PostPosted: 10/03/08, 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really should draw the stakes the night before the event.Between the scratches and females in heat,the original running order is barely relevant.
Tony
Master
Master

PostPosted: 10/04/08, 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dualgwp wrote:
If you paid $10 you purchased the entire catalog, not only a running order. From memory, I don't ever remember there not being free running orders available for those running a dog.

Apparently that was all that was available, and it wasn't even accurate. After spending $250-300 on entry fees, I was surprised that I had to pay for a brace sheet. Rolling Eyes

Since there isn't a running order on the website, I will wait until Sunday and get one from Liz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Nationals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: