German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Couple pictures of my oldest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Hunting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 09/17/08, 10:00 pm    Post subject: Couple pictures of my oldest Reply with quote

Thought I'd share a couple pictures from my last day of the 2007 season in southern MN. This is my 6 year old GWP out of NAVHDA lines. He's a sweatheart. A little soft tempered and sometimes stubborn and quirky, but he's also a heck of a hunter. That switch grass is over your hesd when you get in it. Last year on an earlier hunt he tracked and retrieved (round and round for 25 minutes) a wingtipped rooster out in that mess. Producing wild pheasants is his gift! He's a also a camera "sulker." (notice I need to hold his head up for the camera)
Rolling Eyes

optprime

PostPosted: 09/20/08, 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics can't wait to see you '08s
nobirdshere

PostPosted: 09/20/08, 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I've seen those photos once before and always enjoy seeing them again. Nice.
Dave
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 09/20/08, 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I need to get more pictures this year. It's never been a priorty for me (hate to slow down for them), but I have to say they are probably worth the effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: