German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

I guess the .......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Hunting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repoman

PostPosted: 09/10/08, 7:22 am    Post subject: I guess the ....... Reply with quote

pretenders win. Rolling Eyes
SAAEBC

PostPosted: 09/10/08, 5:28 pm    Post subject: pretenders win Reply with quote

No winners, everyone loses. First timers to the site read the bickering and decide to heck with this and don't return. We probably lose valuable information that could be gained from some of these folks. First time wanna be's lose the opportunities to learn from well qualified owner's.

All I read in Repo's posting was a man excited about the season and proud of his dog. I don't see why it matters if it is hot or cold, balmy, arrid, frosty, tempid, bean field, corn field, wheat field, no field, covered or uncovered. Owner's have different viewpoints, so what! Enjoy your dog and the sport whatever approach you take

Repoman

PostPosted: 09/10/08, 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking dog.....but no the pretenders win. Post deleted because of some know it all clown who basically hijacked a post on hunting some early season geese. Internet blow hard. I am gone. You won't find anything of use here SAAEBC just look around. They don't even hunt here, just look when they scheduled the big nationals hoopla.......during the middle of hunting season. Pretty much sums it up.

Rolling Eyes
whiskerdog1
Master
Master

PostPosted: 09/11/08, 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
know it all clown who basically hijacked a post on hunting some early season geese. Internet blow hard.
I am gone. You won't find anything of use here SAAEBC just look around. They don't even hunt here

Will you read you own post?
Pompous, critical, errant, & with no merit. Theres little civilty to your tone.
You name call, you promote false claims..
whether it be Neoprene Vests in Cold conditions, to aggression, hunt tests, to breed standards.
Most of what you type is completely false or contradictory.

You may have useful hunt information, but Ive yet to see it.
Ive not yet read anything from you that tells me you know about your breed (or much else), beyond hunting geese in late Summer bean fields.

Your post of hunting was to 'chest thump' as the Mother of All Hunters, by taking opening day geese in 75F weather in a beanfield, that I called you on. Been there, done that.
You stated in another post, you'd rather 'cull Braun/Liver GWPs', but youre not opposed to breeding restrictions/colors or anything the breed founders stand for.

Have you ever titled your dog? Any dog? In Anything?
Youre so quick to criticize others but your own posts evidence you as a rank amateur with regard to dogs, trainings, tests, breeding & history.
Sorry dude, not impressed.
Repoman

PostPosted: 09/11/08, 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See what I mean?....... Rolling Eyes

You are so stupid. It wasn't even a bean field. Rolling Eyes

Seems this guy was able to understand....

Quote:
All I read in Repo's posting was a man excited about the season and proud of his dog. I don't see why it matters if it is hot or cold, balmy, arrid, frosty, tempid, bean field, corn field, wheat field, no field, covered or uncovered. Owner's have different viewpoints, so what! .........
whiskerdog1
Master
Master

PostPosted: 09/11/08, 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you mean alright...I had the moment you started posting

Bean field?
A touch of sarcasm.
A cut field is what it was.
You were on a Vest 'kick', implying something about 'real men' not vesting dogs in cold water or nonsense to that effect.

Ironically, you then post pics of yours without a vest, hunting a 75F Field, sitting next to your blind.
I cold Backwater, Im vesting.

More pics Repo..
I promise not to use any sarcasm or name call, as you do.
dualgwp

PostPosted: 09/11/08, 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repo....... I've asked nice. I've deleted your other posts.
I'm weary of your childish tantrums, your insults and ignorance.

If you choose to post things of a useful nature, fine. We welcome information.

No more warnings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: