German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Looking for a breeder, want strong Hunting instincts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulldoggr

PostPosted: 04/23/08, 2:35 pm    Post subject: Looking for a breeder, want strong Hunting instincts Reply with quote

Hi My name is Bryan. In the late 80's and early 90's I had a Wirehaired Use to show. I used her for hunting and did Obdience and agility with her.
She was a Leiben Waid bred dog.
I am seeking a GWP puppy or young dog. I want a great hunting dog again. and one that i will also do Obdience and perhaps some agility. Do plan on getting CD, CDX, and UT Cert. Not planning on Field trials at this time but that could change. But will definetaly Hunt with the dog.
IRecently moved to North Central Nebraska.
I am very very serious, know the breed. Please E-mail with info.

Thank You.
natureboy-jeff

PostPosted: 04/24/08, 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a breeder, want strong Hunting instincts Reply with quote

Bulldoggr wrote:
Hi My name is Bryan. In the late 80's and early 90's I had a Wirehaired Use to show. I used her for hunting and did Obdience and agility with her.
She was a Leiben Waid bred dog.
I am seeking a GWP puppy or young dog. I want a great hunting dog again. and one that i will also do Obdience and perhaps some agility. Do plan on getting CD, CDX, and UT Cert. Not planning on Field trials at this time but that could change. But will definetaly Hunt with the dog.
IRecently moved to North Central Nebraska.
I am very very serious, know the breed. Please E-mail with info.

Thank You.
Hi Bryan, my name is Jeff and i have 7 pups that are 2.5 weeks old now. they are akc and the mom is my bitch and she stays in the house and i hunt her everytime i can upland and waterfowl. the sire is at a gentleman that hunts him all the time he is retired and has a friend with a 560 acres of farmland they hunt or train every week. the sire and dam have such a great drive but yet so gentle with my grandchildren. ill send u pictures if you would like . I'm asking for a $100.00 deposit the asking price is $ for 600.00 . I have been taking pictures since they were born. I live in indiana. Anyway let me know and good luck. Thanks Jeff
Bulldoggr

PostPosted: 05/05/08, 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in seeing some pics please.
natureboy-jeff

PostPosted: 05/06/08, 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi bryan, I cant send a picture on this i dont know how but i've been sending them to people, pictures on there E-mail please send me your email and ill send them to you. my e-mail is Reevesbunch7@yahoo.com. Thanks Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: