German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

new RN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Brags
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay-Mar's GWP's

PostPosted: 07/24/07, 6:53 pm    Post subject: new RN Reply with quote

Ch. Jay-Mar Surefire's Big Secret JH earned his rally novice title last month in 3 straight trys. Just in time for that title to be listed on his first litter's registration papers!!
His brother is the #1 novice obedience dog in the country as well. This was a great litter, between 5 of the pups being shown in different venues, they have earned a total of 11 titles so far
I am very proud of them and their hard working owners
Nikki
ReeceGWP
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 07/30/07, 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on the Rally Novice Title. Are you planning on doing any obedience at National?

I have a couple of GWP's that do obedience and Rally is so much fun and a lot less stressful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jay-Mar's GWP's

PostPosted: 08/02/07, 4:02 pm    Post subject: doing obedience and rally with the wires Reply with quote

I am not into obedience as much as I used to be. I will continue to do rally and I do agilty with the dogs as well as showing and hunt tests so that keeps me busy enough.
If I make it to nationals, I will only be bringing 1 or 2 dogs as it is so far and expensive this year. We'll have to see who is ready for what when we get there
Nikki
ReeceGWP
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 08/05/07, 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope you make it this year.

We are driving so we will be able to bring more dogs than last year. I am still debating about obedience at Nationals since it is outdoors. We are just getting started in obedience so we need all the help we can get. I plan to show, hunt and do agility.

Angie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
greatcountysky

PostPosted: 11/29/07, 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on getting your novice!

~GreatCountySky~
Internet via Satellite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Brags All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: