German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

GWP Puppy for Spring 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aillsm

PostPosted: 01/13/07, 1:51 pm    Post subject: GWP Puppy for Spring 2007 Reply with quote

I am looking for a German Wirehaired Pointer puppy for late May/early June. I am primarily a grouse hunter and am looking for a close ranging dog that is at home in the rough cover. I've always been fond of GWPs and after reading the information posted by this group, I'm convinced a pup of this type would be a good fit for me and my family.

I live and hunt in Michigan and would appreciate hearing from any breeders (especially within a day's drive) who are planning a Spring 2007 litter. In the meantime, I'll be checking the breeders list and start making calls. Thanks.

Mark Aills
aillsmmc@talkamerica.net

P.S. Nice Website!
little guy

PostPosted: 03/09/07, 1:59 pm    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

I'm looking for a GWP pup in the Michgan area as well.

Either sex

Kurt Preibisch
586-630-6222
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: