German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

HOW TO ADD PICTURES?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HOUNDSMAN

PostPosted: 11/13/06, 8:34 pm    Post subject: HOW TO ADD PICTURES? Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me how to add photos to the pos? Or please directy me to somewhere on this site that would tell me how. Also how do you put a picture next to your name?

Thanks good hunting
ReeceGWP
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 11/15/06, 10:43 am    Post subject: How To Post a Picture Reply with quote

Go to a website such as http://photobucket.com/ and open a free account. Upload your images then photobucket will give you three html links. Hightlight the html code for Img, right click and copy, then paste the html code into your message. Then press the preview button below to make sure it displays.

It is very easy to do.

E-mail me if you have questions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ReeceGWP
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 11/15/06, 10:56 am    Post subject: How to post pictures Reply with quote

This is what photobucket will look like once you download your picture. Notice how I highlighted the html Img for the first image. You copy this code and just paste it into your message.

Always make sure there is a [IMG] at the beginning of the link and a [/IMG] at the end. But the copy and paste should do this for you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ReeceGWP
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 11/15/06, 11:04 am    Post subject: Websites Reply with quote

I can also help club members build a basic website. One that is so easy that as long as you have basic computer skills you will be able to maintain it yourself.

I helped Billy and Deb Darby at Whitetail Kennels with theirs and I do my own. Take a look and if your interested let me know.

www.whitetailkennels.com
www.ReeceKennels.com
HOUNDSMAN

PostPosted: 11/15/06, 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very fuzzy faced thankyou. Although Im not sure I want to post here anymore. Seems I could get no responses. There seems to be alot of vicious post in the threads and I myself could get no responses until a offhand joke towards the Great chumpchanger.
Very nice web sights, thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: