German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Wisconsin or Illinois club members.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Field Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deb Finstad
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/16/06, 9:50 pm    Post subject: Wisconsin or Illinois club members..... Reply with quote

any water tests coming up???

I just received an email from someone wondering if we will be holding a water test in June 2007, he'd like to finish his dog as a master hunter. We (the TCGWPC) will but, I'm wondering if the Wisconsin or Illinois club will be holding one sooner for this gentleman? Please respond here if either club has one coming up before June 2007. I've told him to watch this site for any responses.

Thanks,

Deb Finstad
TCGWPC Hunt Test Secretary
ChumpChanger
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/18/06, 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were the guy, I would look at the UKC/HRC retriever tests and dates. He will need 4 passes at the started level to earn his SHR. 2 single water marks, no handling, and 2 single upland marks, no handling, for each test. It will show much more credibility than one 20 yard water retrieve for a water test title.
Tony
Master
Master

PostPosted: 06/18/06, 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChumpChanger wrote:
If I were the guy, I would look at the UKC/HRC retriever tests and dates. He will need 4 passes at the started level to earn his SHR. 2 single water marks, no handling, and 2 single upland marks, no handling, for each test. It will show much more credibility than one 20 yard water retrieve for a water test title.

He is looking for a water test to finish his dogs AKC MH title. The UKC/HRC test will not work for him.
cjs180
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 06/22/06, 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am the guy looking for the test. At this point I have no time to do the HRC tests. The dog is under 2 years old and has completed the NAVHDA Utility test with a prize 1 last year. We will be attending the NAVHDA invetational this fall in Ohio. I just need to get a AKC water test out of the way for the MH. I realize that the water portion of AKC is a joke, however it is still a requirement.

Thanks for your help. Chris & Heidlwolf Benelli AKA "Aspen"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Field Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: