German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Looking for a male puppy in midwest for a hunting companion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crumster

PostPosted: 02/21/04, 9:57 pm    Post subject: Looking for a male puppy in midwest for a hunting companion Reply with quote

I am loooking for a large-framed male puppy this spring to become a hunting companion and family pet. I want a dog that will be anxious to go hunting and have great natural instincts. I prefer the liver-spotted roan colored dogs. Please contact me if you know of any breeders in the NE SD IA CO KS MO area. Thank you.
rocky1

PostPosted: 08/25/05, 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Crumster,

If your still looking for a puppy in the midwest, you might try Dakota Wirehairs. I just built a website for them and was surfing the net looking for points of interest to link to on the site. This Board looks like a great resource too, I might add!

It's a bit further north than what you specified, but Gary and Deb indicate they'll ship anywhere in the US, so that may not be an issue. Dakota Wirehairs is located central ND, about 40 miles north of Bismarck. I've known Gary for a number of years, and I'll guarantee you will enjoy visiting with him! (o;{
windswept

PostPosted: 09/01/05, 12:07 pm    Post subject: Looking for a puppy Reply with quote

We're planning a litter next spring. Our bitch is due to come in season Jan. or Feb. 06. She was #2 Puppy/Derby GWP in the country in 2003 and she finished her show championship at 15 months old with 4 majors. She's a real sweet dog as well. We also hunt with her, including in the grouse woods. We're breeding her to a dog who is 2 field points away from being a Dual Champion and is a littermate and son of several National Field Champions. These pups will be true dual contenders and great hunting dogs.
bassinjp

PostPosted: 09/06/05, 12:31 pm    Post subject: GWP Pups Reply with quote

Pups will be born in early october. Field champion blood lines and very family orinated. Female and male very well manored dog loves kids. Excellent upland and waterfowl hunters. Please call 507-768-1374 or email fallskennel@yahoo.com
Dishbaby

PostPosted: 10/04/05, 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a litter of pups on the ground right now ! Sire and Dam on site, registered. Beautiful and real go-getters !! If would like to phone us, just post a message and I'll PM you the number.
Schuttediamonddogs

PostPosted: 05/04/06, 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you found a puppy in the midwest. If you did not, let us know. We have your liver and white roan puppies they are 6 weeks old now. We are from Nebraska.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Looking for a puppy! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: