German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

UKC Shows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Conformation events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CT Pointers

PostPosted: 09/07/05, 1:58 pm    Post subject: UKC Shows Reply with quote

Is anyone doing UKC shows? I've recently begun competing primarily because I have a non-AKC breed as well and have really enjoyed them. I would love to see a few more GWPs out there.
gundogguru
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 09/09/05, 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we would like to do UKC shows they just don't do a lot of them around here in SC. We started doing ukc hunt test last year and have had a ball doing them.
Fuz

PostPosted: 09/10/05, 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 GWP with UKC bench and obedience titles- it was hard to find the competition for the majors to finish them. To get a Grand Champion you must compete against 3 Champions....yeah right. I am told that UKC HT's are a LOT of fun. Anybody willing to travel reasonable distances for a show or 2? There is a 4 show weekend coming up in Davenport Iowa on Oct 22/23- yes its 2 shows a day- and pre entries are - I believe- $17 advanced entry and $22 Day of Show ( 1 hour before showtime deadline) UKC ILLOWA Kennel Club -snowbird-1@worldnet.att.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> Conformation events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: