German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earl

PostPosted: 01/31/04, 11:48 am    Post subject: new member Reply with quote

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Earl and I live near Seattle WA. Just got my first GWP last Sunday. Have to warn everybody this is my first Pointer so I will probably have tons of questions in the very near future. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to hunting this fall.
KYSER
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 02/01/04, 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earl,
Congrats on the little one, I wish I had know about this breed sooner.
Keith
Master
Master

PostPosted: 02/02/04, 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greatest breed going for the versatile hunter. I love nothing better than the days spent in the field with my wirehairs hunting ducks and quail. And at home they would lay down their lives to protect you. Really devoted to their owner. A very special breed.
wiscobob

PostPosted: 02/02/04, 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Earl, I look forward to learing about this breed right along with you. Everyone here seems to be very helpful and enthaustic about GWP's which is very cool.
cheerio

PostPosted: 02/03/04, 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the wonderful world of the GWP. I hope you will enjoy the breed as much as we, on this board, do. Don't hesitate to ask questions, there are here some very GWP experience people...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: