German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

GWP personality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maddog
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 09/08/03, 10:54 am    Post subject: I'd like to see hte studies. Reply with quote

I would also like a copy of the studies that Birdog gets her information. Could you make them available? I really cought me off gaurd when you wen't off on your black rant, again Shocked I could of sworn you said the black was coming from pointers?? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maddog
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 09/08/03, 6:29 pm    Post subject: Also Reply with quote

This is a person looking for help with a serious problem. I hope that in the future you can "check" yourself and not go off on your personal agenda.

Now, We have had to "discipline" a male that thought he was the alpha male during the 10 month on puppyhood. We got him at six months and by 11 months he would not listen to my wife, growled many times and finally lunged at her one night. He stood taller than her by a couple of inches. She had had enough and dealt with him. That day was the "last straw check point". He was on the edge of going to the vet to cross the rainbow bridge.

He turned into the sweetest dog we ever had, next to his companion Blaze:) I hope to have another one day that was like him. Of course it will never happen because he turned out to be that once in a lifetime dog.

My boy lived until 11, we rushed him to the vet in the middle of the night. He was put to sleep due to a ruptured stomach artery.

Don't give up until you have to, he may be the dog of a lifetime Smile

I hope that everything is going well with the trainer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: