German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America
AKC Parent Club for the German Wirehaired Pointer

ForumForum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Home Page   gwpca bulletin boardBulletin Board   gwpca bulletin boardGWPCA Rescue Page 

She Has Arrived

Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmmoMike
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 09/01/03, 5:58 am    Post subject: She Has Arrived Reply with quote

Well Guys Finally Deja is here!! Precious is what she is.. She is 7 1/2 weeks old, and I must say I was very excited the 3 hours I had to wait to get her when my wife called me at work. I regreat that I muct sleep now So I can be ready for work tonight, But I will wake up early today so I can persue our new found love for one another!!!

Mike
Anne
Junior
Junior

PostPosted: 09/02/03, 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Mike, Deja and the wife!! This day has been long in coming and Deja is one lucky dog! Keep us posted on how she's doing!
cheerio

PostPosted: 09/05/03, 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Deja! You must feel so lucky finally having the little girl of your dream... And Deja, you are definitely very lucky to have ended up in such a wonderful home who wanted you so badly. Congratulations to you both, may you have a long happy road together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: